RightScale Compute is the brand-new name for the RightScale Conference that was held this year in San Francisco on April 25-26. It was an expanded two-day conference with even more of the helpful expertise that you have come to expect from RightScale on all topics cloud. If you missed the conference, check out the recap.
RightScale Compute 2013 featured:
- Keynote by Forrester analyst James Staten
- Q&A with a panel of RightScale customers who shared their firsthand experiences
- RightScale cloud experts available throughout the two days to answer attendees’ questions about RightScale and cloud computing best practices
- Representatives from Rackspace, Amazon Web Services, Apica, Cedexis, Citrix, CoreSite, Couchbase, Equinix, Google Compute Engine, HP Cloud Services, LogicMonitor, New Relic, Opscode, Redapt, Windows Azure, and Zend who were on hand to advise attendees on their projects.
RightScale Compute 2013 sessions included:
- Key Design Considerations for Private and Hybrid Clouds
- Next Generation Cloud Computing with Google
- PCI: Building Compliant Applications in the Public Cloud
- High Availability and Fault Tolerance: AWS + RightScale
- Chef Configuration Management with RightScale
- Windows Azure Automation and Dev/Test for the Enterprise
- How to Build Your Own IT Vending Machine
- Mastering Puppet Configuration Management in the Cloud
- Outage-Proof Your Applications
- Managing Your Cloud Spend with PlanForCloud
- Uncovering New Opportunities with the HP Public Cloud
For more details, see the complete RightScale Compute 2013 agenda.
We look forward to seeing you next year!
About RightScale Compute
RightScale Compute is the only multi-day, multi-cloud conference where you can exchange notes with RightScale users who are innovating with cloud architectures and applications, hear from all the leading cloud providers, and meet a complete ecosystem of technology providers who can help you achieve success in the cloud.
Whether you are devising a cloud strategy, developing your first cloud proof-of-concept, or looking to optimize your cloud applications, RightScale Compute delivers all the information you need:
- Real-world cloud case studies
- Best practices for cloud deployments
- How-to sessions and training on RightScale cloud management
- In-depth sessions with leading cloud providers and cloud services